Huwebes, Setyembre 12, 2013

Great Information for Dieters

I always wanted to get slim but I can’t resist eating. I am food lover. (hahaha) Yes, I am the type of person who loves to eat. In fact, I will choose pizza than having a boyfriend. It’s just I woke up one day and I realize that I am too big. My weight is now 250lbs, oh no!
If I will continue my habit, I will get bigger and bigger. Oh, that is not good. I believe my health will going to suffer. I am turning 35 next month and I become weaker and weaker everyday. It means that I am unhealthy. Many say that I need to go to doctor and check up my BP’s, sugar level etc but I am afraid. I don’t know what to do if the doctor will say that I have diabetes, high blood.
So, what will I do?
Instead of going to the doctor, I decided to have an exercise. This way, I will lose pounds. If I lose weight, I believe that I will become stronger and healthier. But, I think that I need the help of the new application in Ipad that is called Easy Eating Habits.

Easy Eating Habits is the best application program for dieters. Because of this application you can record what you want to eat. But when you type the foods you are planning to eat, the cholesterol level and the calories you will intake will appear. 

Now, if you think that the food you will eat has high cholesterol and sugar, will you still crave for that food? If you bear in mind that your figure is more important, you will choose the healthier foods, right?
If you really want to hop on diet, do everyday exercise and download this application. Let us help the dieters to be serious in their diet. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento